Your Reliable Heating Company in Lee’s Summit
For heating repair in Lee’s Summit MO, just give us a call and we’ll be there as soon as we can! Is your furnace or heat pump having trouble keeping your house warm? Does your electric bill keep getting higher for no apparent reason? It may be time to call Apex to have your heating system inspected. Your heater is prone to wear and tear just through normal use and over the years parts can wear out or break which can impact your system’s ability to function properly. We can assess your system from top to bottom and repair any issues we encounter. Whether you need a quick fix or a part replaced, we can help.
Lee’s Summit Furnace Repair & Other Heating Systems!
Are you looking for a Lee’s Summit HVAC company to help you with your heating and cooling needs? Apex Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can help! Our trained and certified technicians come backed with years of experience and are equipped to handle just about any problem you might encounter. They pride themselves on being able to keep your family cool in the summer and warm in the winter and they won’t be satisfied until you are! Our team of technicians can provide routine maintenance, repairs, or installations of new HVAC systems. Put your comfort in our hands and you won’t be disappointed.
HVAC & Furnace Installation in Lee’s Summit
Do you think it might be time to replace your furnace? Apex offers the HVAC installation Lee’s Summit residents know they can trust, but before you decide to replace your furnace, here are a few things to consider:
- How old is your furnace? A furnace has a lifespan of around 15 years. It could vary depending on the original quality and how well it was maintained. If your furnace is less than 10 years old, you may just need some routine maintenance or basic repairs. If it is more than 15 years old, you probably want to consider an upgrade.
- Does it need frequent repairs? Are you calling for repairs every season or multiple times each season? It may be more cost effective to replace your furnace rather than constantly repairing an old one.
- Do you want better efficiency? Furnaces manufactured today are much more efficient — sometimes double or triple the efficiency of older units. If you’re looking for lower utility bills and a more eco-friendly furnace, call us to talk about an upgrade.
Common HVAC Issues in Lee’s Summit
When it comes to HVAC systems, there is some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you’ll likely face an HVAC issue at some point in your life. The good news is that many of them can be prevented with some basic care. You can save yourself from needing repairs by checking the following things first:
- Air flow issues: The common culprit here could be your filter. A clogged filter will restrict air flow and may make you think your HVAC system isn’t functioning properly. Keep in mind that the longer your HVAC runs with a dirty filter, the more problems it can cause. Stay on top of this by changing your filters monthly.
- Temperature issues: If your home feels warmer or colder than you think it should, but your HVAC keeps coming on as normal, you could have an issue with your fuel source. Check your gas lines, your electrical connections, and your pilot light.
- Function issues: If your furnace isn’t turning on at all, check your thermostat. A malfunction there could render your furnace useless.
If you can’t figure out what’s wrong and you’ve check the common issues, we can provide the HVAC repair Lee’s Summit residents count on when they need a professional. If you aren’t sure what is wrong, it’s best to call us rather than try to fix something yourself. Not looking for heating solutions? We offer AC services as well. Call us today!