The Best Independence Heating Company
An Independence heating company that isn’t available when you need help with your heater doesn’t do much good. We don’t think you should have to wait until Monday morning or regular business hours to get the help you need! Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call regardless of your issue. We know that being comfortable in your own home is important and being warm during a cold Missouri day or night is even more important! We can help with any of your heating needs, big or small. Call us today and let us know how we can help you.
Independence Missouri HVAC Repair
When you need help with your HVAC in Independence, call Apex and we’d be happy to help with any issue big or small! Your HVAC system is one of the hardest working elements of your home. It keeps you cool through the cooling season and it keeps you warm throughout the winter months. With all that use, it is prone to wear and tear and the only way to prevent major issues is to schedule regular maintenance services. Our trained and certified technicians can assess every element of your HVAC system to be sure that all of the parts and pieces are functioning optimally. We take pride in keeping families comfortable all year long.
Independence Furnace Installation Services
Are you considering furnace installation in Independence MO? If it’s time for a new furnace, we can help you with everything, from selecting the right one to getting it installed to the manufacturer’s specifications. Here are just a few things to consider when you are looking to upgrade your furnace.
- How old is your current furnace? The average lifespan is around 15 years. If your furnace isn’t quite that old, it’s possible that it just needs some routine maintenance or a repair to get it functioning properly again.
- How important is efficiency to you? Furnaces manufactured today are much more efficient than models made a decade ago so no matter what you select, you’ll likely have better efficiency. But if you really want something efficient, you may want to consider investing in a high-efficiency model.
- What are the conditions in your home like? A furnace should be selected based on the size and conditions in your home. A professional technician can help you select the right one for your needs.
Common Issues with Heating in Independence
There are many possible issues that could arise with your heating system. In a lot of cases, it is best to leave the repairs to our professionals, but in some cases you may be able to solve the problem yourself. Before calling for help for your heating in Independence, we’d suggest checking the following things:
- Check your thermostat. Is the battery working? Is it getting power? Does it seem to have an accurate reading of the temperature in your house? Your thermostat is the brain behind your furnace so if something is wrong with it, it will render your furnace useless. Be sure it is working properly.
- Check your electrical panel. Perhaps you blew a circuit and your furnace isn’t getting power. Also consider checking fuses to be sure everything is functioning properly.
- Check your pilot light. Pilot lights can go out so if your furnace is coming on but blowing cold air, this could be the issue.